Groups

Help with Micro SD card........

Banned
    I was showing a friend of mine my DSTT card and he took the SD card out to have a look but he tried putting it in the wrong way and did something to the card and now it won't work.

Gold looking part (i'm very technical lol) that information is read from looks slightly marked. Anyone know of any thrick to get this going or is it gubbed??

12 Comments

Banned

you given it a rub

oops meant the sd card, just incase

It sounds as if one of the Gold connector pins has been damaged ? if so I doubt it will be any good! ?
    You could try making sure they are dead straight ?

Original Poster Banned

Thats what I thought.

Oh well will need to have another wait for deal extreme to deliver.

Thanks for the help

Banned

never buy memory cards from dx, cheap enough to buy in the uk and less likely to be fake

Original Poster Banned

This one was genuine but buying a couple of things from DX already so thought I'd add it to the list.

Can you recommend somewhere which has good del times and decent prices?

Banned

i ahve always used play for mine, if you have a nosy under the saints threads im sure he did a thread about where to get the cheapest

looks like yopur mate owes you a new card....

Banned

had a nosey and cant find the thread, like i say have always used play, although my last two i got from amazon

Tesco do micro sd cards 2gb for £3.79, and 4gb cards £6.97 approx. Good luck.

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;4566306

looks like yopur mate owes you a new card....

Don't worry he's getting the pints in later for it

Are you sure its the sd card he's damaged and not the dstt? Try it in a card reader.

7dayshop are a good place to get cards as free delivery

2gb £3.49
    ]http//ww…923

or a 4gb £5.49
    ]http//ww…330

And Starsparkle that is a link to "how to submit deals" :?

Banned

starsparkle2311;4566321

here's the saint's cheap memory ]threadBut I bought mine from Play too, … here's the saint's cheap memory ]threadBut I bought mine from Play too, and ebay

you been on the bubbly stuff - pmsl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions