Groups

Help with missing threads and deals!

Well I hope I can explain this properly,not very technically minded.lol
    My problem is..... if i go into HUKD through my Talk Talk or google browser some of the threads and deals are missing,yet when I go through IE they are all there. Anyone know why this is? I much prefer going through Talk Talk as it is easier for me to email deals to my friends etc. All help much appreciated.

21 Comments

Are they 'expired' threads that are missing?

Original Poster

bazzaric;6561381

Are they 'expired' threads that are missing?

No:?

Original Poster

I`ve even tried advanced search for deals that I know are there on IE and they dont come up when I`m not on IE.:?

idk sorry Rosie - strange :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6561411

idk sorry Rosie - strange :thumbsup:

:cry::cry:

Hello you:-Dxx

try going to one of the threads in Internet explorer, and copy/paste the link in to your talk talk, just to make sure it displays properly

Hya Rosie

rosie2008;6561415

:cry::cry:Hello you:-Dxx

good morning xx

i am sure some clever bod will be along shortly, who will know :-D

bazzaric;6561420

try going to one of the threads in Internet explorer, and copy/paste the … try going to one of the threads in Internet explorer, and copy/paste the link in to your talk talk, just to make sure it displays properly

:thumbsup: I'd agree, try that, see if it works. Also check your filters and category selection at the top of the deals page are set the same, I don't know how many times I can't find something and it turns out I've got one of the filters applied! :oops:

Original Poster

bazzaric;6561420

try going to one of the threads in Internet explorer, and copy/paste the … try going to one of the threads in Internet explorer, and copy/paste the link in to your talk talk, just to make sure it displays properly

Yes, I can copy and paste and then link it into an email in talk talk but the threads still aren`t on my talk talk browser.:? Thanks for you help,if I dont get it fixed I`ll just do that:thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6561425

good morning xx i am sure some clever bod will be along shortly, who will … good morning xx i am sure some clever bod will be along shortly, who will know

:-D I`m sure they will.

Funder;6561437

: I'd agree, try that, see if it works. Also check your filters and … : I'd agree, try that, see if it works. Also check your filters and category selection at the top of the deals page are set the same, I don't know how many times I can't find something and it turns out I've got one of the filters applied! :oops:

Oh,will need to go look at that.:thumbsup: thanks

Original Poster

jeany123;6561421

Hya Rosie

morning jeany:-D

jeany123;6561421

Hya Rosie

good morning Jeany, how was your 4am cup of tea? :-D

Original Poster

Funder;6561437

:thumbsup: I'd agree, try that, see if it works. Also check your filters … :thumbsup: I'd agree, try that, see if it works. Also check your filters and category selection at the top of the deals page are set the same, I don't know how many times I can't find something and it turns out I've got one of the filters applied! :oops:

Do you mean this? Sorry if i`m not getting it:giggle:

Set your filtering preferences:
    Available Online
    Available Offline

View Active
    View Expired

Temperature threshold:
    (leave blank to disable)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Set your viewing preferences:
    Simple View
    or Detailed View

Sort by Hot
    New
    Discussed

Charlie Scene;6561464

good morning Jeany, how was your 4am cup of tea? :-D

enjoyed it thankyou

Original Poster

Funder;6561437

:thumbsup: I'd agree, try that, see if it works. Also check your filters … :thumbsup: I'd agree, try that, see if it works. Also check your filters and category selection at the top of the deals page are set the same, I don't know how many times I can't find something and it turns out I've got one of the filters applied! :oops:

the category selections are blank as it says that default is all. Is that ok?

Funder;6561437

This happens to me sometimes Rosie and its because I have the tabs set to new instead of discussed

Original Poster

fireheaven;6561522

This happens to me sometimes Rosie and its because I have the tabs set to … This happens to me sometimes Rosie and its because I have the tabs set to new instead of discussed

Thanks FH,going to try that now:thumbsup::)

Original Poster

fireheaven;6561522

This happens to me sometimes Rosie and its because I have the tabs set to … This happens to me sometimes Rosie and its because I have the tabs set to new instead of discussed

just tried that and it`s just the same..:? I`m using the tesco cathedral cheese as an example but lots of deals and misc threads are missing too.:cry: Only found this out when i went through IE.

Mind you alot of the misc threads are best avoided anyway lately:roll:

Original Poster

Got to go now but will be back later to see if anyone can sort me out. thanks everyone so far for your help. Rep has been added:thumbsup::-D

I'm not at all techy either, but have you got some sort of block on the talktalk to exclude/filter stuff? It seems that it must be some talktalk thing rather than some HUKD settings if all is well on other browsers.

Original Poster

chesso;6562418

I'm not at all techy either, but have you got some sort of block on the … I'm not at all techy either, but have you got some sort of block on the talktalk to exclude/filter stuff? It seems that it must be some talktalk thing rather than some HUKD settings if all is well on other browsers.

Thanks chesso:thumbsup: I think you`re probably right. Just gotta work out how I do that now:?
    Repped:thumbsup::-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions