Help with Mobile Charger please

Hi all,

I have purchased an Anker Astro Mini External Battery ( Power Bank ) but have somehow lost the paperwork that came with it & i'm now not sure what i need to actually charge the charger. Can anyone help please . This is the item i have :
amazon.co.uk/Ult…1-1

6 Comments

A standard phone charger (micro usb) will charge it. The higher the amps the quicker it will charge.

Original Poster

Cool, Cheers Gavin. Will save a few quid there then

darren9030

Cool, Cheers Gavin. Will save a few quid there then

No problems darren. Hope you are keeping well and had a good xmas and new year. Travel plans for 2015?

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

No problems darren. Hope you are keeping well and had a good xmas and new … No problems darren. Hope you are keeping well and had a good xmas and new year. Travel plans for 2015?

All good cheers. Just got back from Panama so no long haul for this year. Just several European mini breaks & hopefully a week in Germany to watch the Solheim Cup Golf

darren9030

All good cheers. Just got back from Panama so no long haul for this year. … All good cheers. Just got back from Panama so no long haul for this year. Just several European mini breaks & hopefully a week in Germany to watch the Solheim Cup Golf

Yes remember you were going away before but couldnt remember where. It was going so well until you said golf! X)

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Yes remember you were going away before but couldnt remember where. It … Yes remember you were going away before but couldnt remember where. It was going so well until you said golf! X)

LOL , Would have had more street cred if i'd said i was off to Brazil for the Olympics X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com34
    2. What dog food do your feed your dog2434
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.45
    4. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1013

See more discussions