Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with Mobile Phone purchase please.

As the title suggest I'd appreciate an answer to the following please:

If I buy a phone branded to T Mobile will I definitely be able to use a Virgin Sim in it ? (Read conflicting reports)

If not is it easy and cheap to get the Sony Ericsson W810i unlocked to Virgin please ?

Is the Sony Ericsson W810i a good reliable phone and would £55 PAYG be a good price ?

Appreciae good advice please as it's for a Christmas present and I can't afford to muck up, lol :thumbsup:

many thanks

4 Comments

hottoshop

As the title suggest I'd appreciate an answer to the following please:If … As the title suggest I'd appreciate an answer to the following please:If I buy a phone branded to T Mobile will I definitely be able to use a Virgin Sim in it ? (Read conflicting reports)If not is it easy and cheap to get the Sony Ericsson W810i unlocked to Virgin please ?Is the Sony Ericsson W810i a good reliable phone and would £55 PAYG be a good price ?Appreciae good advice please as it's for a Christmas present and I can't afford to muck up, lol :thumbsup: many thanks

A T-mobile phone will accept a Virgin sim.

The rest I am not sure about, I think T-Mobile charge £15 to unlock to all networks.

Original Poster

Many thanks Saint, appreciated

Anyone else any info please on the other points ?

yep more then likely if not only a fiver or maximum 10 quid to unlock from a mobile repair or accesory shop.

I reckon it will work though but like i said its VERY EASY to unlock.

Original Poster

HU5TLER

yep more then likely if not only a fiver or maximum 10 quid to unlock … yep more then likely if not only a fiver or maximum 10 quid to unlock from a mobile repair or accesory shop.I reckon it will work though but like i said its VERY EASY to unlock.

Thanks Hustler, appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3291176
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…11
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions