Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with Mobile Phone purchase please.

Background is I need to find the best way to buy get someone a mobile phone. I am totally ignorant on contracts, sim only etc so please make any advice easy to understand. Many thanks.

Ok I need either a Nokia 6500 slide in silver or a Sony Ericsson W910i. Nokia is 1st choice.
    Any contract must not come to over £15 month
    Contract needs to be a max of 12 months
    No cashbacks
    Texts are more important than minutes
    Can go through Quidco

Many thanks for any advice given it will be greatly appreciated.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks garbage, appreciated !

I have an as new 6500 slide, with a new 3 pay as you go sim, still has screen protector on, boxed with all accesories etc.

Asking £120 delivered sd.

Banned

We can do the Three texter price plan £15 per month with the Nokia 6500 Slide free however they all are 18 month contracts now im afraid...

75 Minutes and 600 Texts £15 P/M

Original Poster

Thanks both will consider those offers. Appreciated

Banned

garbage456;2758716

yes that is what i said he can have a 12 month contract but its £49.99 … yes that is what i said he can have a 12 month contract but its £49.99 for the phone

Sorry mate, I thought you said

"another 18 month contract called texter £15 is also £15 a month but is 600 texts and 75 minutes to other networks but the phone will cost you £49.99."

I just meant it is possible to get that same contract with the phone for free...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      2. Advertised on Gumtree55
      3. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56

See more discussions