HELP with mobile phone/contract!

8 replies
Found 7th Apr 2008
I signed up to an 18 month phone contract with o2 in October. Wish I hadnt now - its quite expensive and you dont really get value for money. Plus im not happy with the phone i got, and nows it broken and its gona take the CPW 28 days to fix it! They required a £50 deposit for a crap phone for the period Im without one

I was thinking of getting an Iphone and jaibraking it. Can anybody recommend whether or not its worth getting? If I inserted the sim card I have now the internet would be expensive to use on it so I doubt I would really be using the internet much on it.

Is there any way you can get out of a contract which has another 12 months to go?

Any help or suggestions would be welcome

8 Comments

You sign up to a contract, and you sign up to the term. Therefore, you have another 12 months to go. However, you may be able to downgrade your contract onto a cheaper tariff so you pay less.

You can get a iphone for around £260 nowadays unlocked and also o2 do unlimited internet for £7.50 i tink it was.

HU5TLER;1850413

You can get a iphone for around £260 nowadays unlocked and also o2 do … You can get a iphone for around £260 nowadays unlocked and also o2 do unlimited internet for £7.50 i tink it was.

What he said...

so where can you get unlocked iphones for £260?

Banned

thecount;1964224

so where can you get unlocked iphones for £260?

£180 on fleebay

I right. ;-)

just looked, there are a load of 1.1.4 ? what's that all about?

I noticed that most of them are about £230 or so?

1.1.4 is the latest version. CPW and O2 sell the 8gb iphone for £169.

they sell it without contract?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?23
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions