Groups

help with mp3 player

okay so my friend asked me to put some tunes on here mp3 cause she deleted them all by accident. When i plugged it into my laptop it said they were still there so just deleted them all and downloaded a new song for her but now its not working. When i switch it on and go to music it says loading then just restarts, i dont know anything about mp3 as i dont have one so does anyone know what i can do or is it broke??

5 Comments

I think there may be a problem with the nut behind the laptop

Banned

model of mp3 etc would be useful

Original Poster

actually just realised its an mp4 player but thats all i know dosnt say on it what it is model etc

Banned

bellows

actually just realised its an mp4 player but thats all i know dosnt say … actually just realised its an mp4 player but thats all i know dosnt say on it what it is model etc

Doesnt even have a make named anywhere? defo broke X)

Original Poster

haha nope just very slim and pink if that helps lol think ill just give it back to her to sort out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012492
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!913
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27149
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2226

See more discussions