help with my bank acc please

Hi last week i sufferd fraud on my bank acc,i called lloyds tsb on mon and they sent a refund to my acc and said it would take 3-5 workign days,todays its showing on my balance but not on the available balance,i called lloyds again and to make sure no more fraud money was comign out and they said no,could it be that it still has to clear even though its showing on my acc on line?

7 Comments

Yes, often the amount available and the amount listed differ due to clearing.

Tell me your bank details and I'll find out for you... :whistling:

It still has to clear I think, don't worry about it. Give it a few more days.

id say its still waiting too clear and would try checking it again after midnight

Banned

how can a refund from your own bank take time to clear? its not like its coming from another bank!

Banned

casparwhite;5456069

lol its fraud......where do you think the funds went exactly? they have … lol its fraud......where do you think the funds went exactly? they have to be claimed back from where they went........hence being refunded doh

Oh, how thick are you:roll:. Banks pay fraudulent funds back immediately in general! The merchant isnt liable for fraudulent activity hence there is no-one to claim from!

Banned

casparwhite;5457378

ok mate,you clearly dont know much about the subject in … ok mate,you clearly dont know much about the subject in question:thumbsup:personal insults dont really help your case much either apart from show yourself as a childish imbercile;-)

get over yerself u moron!

merchants are not responsible for fraud. The bank takes the hit, hence no-one to claim the funds from. I thought everyone knew that :whistling:

obviously not! D'OH! :roll::-D

worked for amex for 4 years in their IT dept and clearly know my subject matter btw

Original Poster

tjink your right,spoke to somone and they said sounds like it hasd to clear although its showing on my statement online.cheers,will keep u all updated :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions