help with my bt line broadband speed

Found 9th Jan 2011
BT I-Plate - Interstitial Plate - IPlate - Accelerator Improves Broadband Speed in the home or at Work.

has any one bought and used one of these

do they work before i part with my cash

thanks for all your help

7 Comments

you might find something on here that helps
thinkbroadband.com/

They have worked for a lot of people, i have one installed and we are getting faster broadband than we were before.

It may work for you, it may not. if you are with BT it wioll only cost you £1.20 or so anyway so go for it!

Jetpac

They have worked for a lot of people, i have one installed and we are … They have worked for a lot of people, i have one installed and we are getting faster broadband than we were before.It may work for you, it may not. if you are with BT it wioll only cost you £1.20 or so anyway so go for it!

How do you get this for only £1.20 I am with BT but i see the price as £8.60.

Jetpac

They have worked for a lot of people, i have one installed and we are … They have worked for a lot of people, i have one installed and we are getting faster broadband than we were before.It may work for you, it may not. if you are with BT it wioll only cost you £1.20 or so anyway so go for it!

do you have their broadband, as it is a subscribers offer
try this link:

Your text here
Edited by: "Jetpac" 9th Jan 2011

there is one redundant wire in your bt socket, this causes noise on the line cut the wire (for free) does the same as this iplate
google it

My sister was only getting .07 mbs. I contacted Talk Talk (her provider). They contacted BT who sent and engineer who installed one of these and she immediately got 5.7 mb/s. Hope this helps
P.S. You cant plug a broadband router into any other socket other than this once its installed.

gouldunited, save your money old chap

jarviser.co.uk/jar…tml

cut your bellwire(usually) the orange one , only leave terminals 2 and 5 intact

dont use extensions unless you can remove the gold contacts again leaving only 2 and 5
Edited by: "effingandjeffing" 9th Jan 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Man forgets where he parks his car - then finds it 20 years later - The Ind…23
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8221546
    3. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…1114
    4. Proof of time travel ?76

See more discussions