Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with My freezer

I was chisling out the frost in my freezer when I pierced something and Gas was hissing out, can I get this fixed or shall I buy a new one

14 Comments

RUN!!!!

explosion imminent

WHAT A NUMPTY, your freezer is now dead

It wont be worth getting it repaired that's if you could even find someone willing to do it

You're looking at a new freezer :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I was afraid of that :whistling:

Has anyone got any good deals on a new freezer then??:oops:

cazzzy;5706808

I was afraid of that :whistling: Has anyone got any good deals on a new … I was afraid of that :whistling: Has anyone got any good deals on a new freezer then??:oops:

If you find one let me know :-D

Original Poster

will do :w00t:

cazzzy;5706840

will do :w00t:

What are you looking for?

Fridge freezer
    Chest Freezer
    Under Counter Freezer
    Table top Freezer

If you can't get one delivered soon enough or whatever it could be worth asking on freecycle for one that will get you through until you get your new one :thumbsup:

RedIron;5706866

What are you looking for?If you can't get one delivered soon enough or … What are you looking for?If you can't get one delivered soon enough or whatever it could be worth asking on freecycle for one that will get you through until you get your new one :thumbsup:

+1

or looking in local paper - re ads - always see them in there

john lewis - £264 - 3yr guarantee

johnlewis.com/230…spx

Original Poster

Found one just like the one i broke

laskys.com/kit…tml?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Kitchen_And_Home-_-Freezers-_-444375_PROLINE_UFZ150P&_$ja=tsid:5824%7Ccc:%7Cprd:444375%7Ccat:Kitchen+And+Home+%2F+Refrigeration+%2F+Freezers+%2F+&engine=froogle&keyword=PROLINE+UFZ150P

comet do the same for the same price but they charge for delivery and they wont take your old one away:w00t:

cazzzy;5707390

Found one just like the one i … Found one just like the one i brokehttp://www.laskys.com/kitchen_and_home/refrigeration/freezers/proline_ufz150p.html?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Kitchen_And_Home-_-Freezers-_-444375_PROLINE_UFZ150P&_$ja=tsid:5824%7Ccc:%7Cprd:444375%7Ccat:Kitchen+And+Home+%2F+Refrigeration+%2F+Freezers+%2F+&engine=froogle&keyword=PROLINE+UFZ150Pcomet do the same for the same price but they charge for delivery and they wont take your old one away:w00t:

Most places don't take fridges or freezers because they have to pay a lot of money to safely dispose of the compressor. It's just not worth their while. Even though your compressor is now empty lol

The council should take it, they charge about a tenner.

holly100;5706914

+1or looking in local paper - re ads - always see them in there john … +1or looking in local paper - re ads - always see them in there john lewis - £264 - 3yr guaranteehttp://www.johnlewis.com/230212864/Product.aspx

Yeah John Lewis is always the first place i look, when looking for cheap goods, i also found Harrods to be cheap as well.

Some People haven't lived in the real world:x

Make sure you buy a frost free one to avoid accidents like today.

v6dlc;5707638

Yeah John Lewis is always the first place i look, when looking for cheap … Yeah John Lewis is always the first place i look, when looking for cheap goods, i also found Harrods to be cheap as well.Some People haven't lived in the real world:x

do you mean cheap as in shoddy goods or cheap meaning a bargain -

john lewis do a price match and harrods are on par with any high street shop - dixons currys etc on their white goods - in fact like for like you could get it cheaper in harrods during the sale

if i could put a link up to show you i would but i cant as items are not online

as for living in the real world - i do - i have 2 kids + a partner who works -

i see certain elements of society (thats me paraphrasing) lol - who think nothing of spending £15 in a cafe - me - i would sooner go to asda - tesco etc and look for reduced items to freeze -
    and buy items that are on special - also shop in netto - farm foods - and you know why i shop around cos i have council tax - water rates - house insurance - kids lunch money - mortgage to pay - in fact sometimes i think its not worth all the hassle and maybe i would be better off as a single parent with all major bills being paid for me

so getting back to CHEAP - you get what you pay for - sometimes its not financially savvy to pay less for something thats only going to last a year

i am in the real world:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      2. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      4. Samsung or Hisense11

See more discussions