Help with my laptop

Hi all, I'm sorry to say I own a hp dv9655ea laptop and it has developed the black screen of death. From what I can gather I need the graphics chip re-balling. Can anyone recommend a company that does this.

I'm not bothered if I have to strip it down and re-build my self but would be great if I could send away knackered and comes back hp healthy.

Any help would be really appreciated as I'm trying not to go down the new laptop road

Thank you in advance

2 Comments

retronix.com/
I have used them in the past for re-balling a few 360's with mixed results. Thay are a little expensive and dont guarantee a fix for your problem.
I am waiting for delivery on a reball system for my own use which im sure would be more than capable of reballing your chip though i wouldnt be able to guarantee a fix. Do u know you chip dimensions, ball count, ball size ect.

Original Poster

Sorry I don't I'm yet to strip it down as I'm unsure if I should just buy a new lappy and be rid of hp once and for all !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions