Help with my laptop keyboard - CAPS lock being strange!

Hi,

Bit of a strange one...my caps lock has just decided to swap itself round i.e when it is on I am writing in lower case, and when it is off I am writing in capitals! Anyone else ever had this problem??

Thank you in advance

3 Comments

On the older xt/at pc keyboards you could switch the capslock and numlock led status round by pressing Alt Pause and then the caps lock. This was a source of enjoyment when applied to another persons pc.
The Mac version of word 2003 had this error when auto correct corrected a capitalisation error Ie when correcting eLEPHANT to Elephant.

Original Poster

bigfoot100

Hope this helps

trog0

On the older xt/at pc keyboards you could switch the capslock and … On the older xt/at pc keyboards you could switch the capslock and numlock led status round by pressing Alt Pause and then the caps lock. This was a source of enjoyment when applied to another persons pc. The Mac version of word 2003 had this error when auto correct corrected a capitalisation error Ie when correcting eLEPHANT to Elephant.

Thank you both - I turned it off, took out the battery and then it was fixed! will try the sticky key option if it happens again! x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213607
    2. Better watch out for these...1118
    3. Sad news about Barcelona811
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!55

See more discussions