Expired

Help with my Nephews birthday pressie please?

Found 12th Nov 2009
HI all

I asked my sister what sort of thing can I get my nephew...He will be 9 yrs in a couple of weeks.

My sister said he is really into Science or histroy,I am thinking, a science set of some sort, but i have no idea what one or where?

Hope you can help x

1. Ask
  2. Birthday
6 Comments

Any of the Natural History Museum stuff is good. My 9 yr old loves it.

Have a look at this section in Argos, there are loads of stuff at very reasonable prices:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

KazzyD;6872370

Any of the Natural History Museum stuff is good. My 9 yr old loves … Any of the Natural History Museum stuff is good. My 9 yr old loves it.Have a look at this section in Argos, there are loads of stuff at very reasonable prices:http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/14417808/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys+and+games%7C14417629/c_2/2%7C14417629%7CCreative+and+discovery+toys%7C14417805/c_3/3%7Ccat_14417805%7CDiscovery+world%7C14417808.htm

they have quite a few of the science museum things in sainsburys @£5 but on 3 for 2

Original Poster

Great thanks guys, I am liking the Moon in my room one, has some great reviews!

Thanks all 3 of you, appreciate it

What about a metal detector where he can appreciate the science of the machine and use it to look for 'historical stuff', he might even find some treasure? :-D

I was instore at Tesco yesterday and noticed they had quite a few bits to do with science and some were reduced, might be worth a look there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions