Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with my order status with littlewoods.com

Hi my partner orderd a netbook from little woods and yesteday the order status said-order disptached and now today when i checked says-received at depot,does anyone know what the meaning of them status mean?

thanks

8 Comments

The item has been dispatched from the factory to the dispatch depot and has been received by them ready for delivery.

Original Poster

fjente;5564788

The item has been dispatched from the factory to the dispatch depot and … The item has been dispatched from the factory to the dispatch depot and has been received by them ready for delivery.

so i could get it today or tomorrow maybe?

They usually arrive the following day after receiving that order status.

As above unless you are very lucky

fjente;5564882

As above unless you are very lucky

If its HDN they are using its more than luck he needs its a miracle! They arent the best at handling packages carefully, everything I've had delivered with them has had the outer carton/s damaged, yeah i know its only packaging but I always make them wait while I open items to make sure theres no further damage visible on the item.

Original Poster

now says out for delivery today

I hope you didn't use any vouchers you weren't entitled to.........

civms47;5565300

I hope you didn't use any vouchers you weren't entitled to.........

lol, depends if the price before voucher is good, if it is then the voucher is a bonus gamble and worth a punt as its a win if it works and not really a loss if they claw it back:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions