Help with my wood.......

Ive reclaimed a load of pallet wood and am now going to make a few bird boxes. I would like to make some small planters over the weekend at work but can find any plans to download. Ive found some plans for the bird boxes. I need some plans as i will need to show them to the chap I suport to explain what we are going to do. Can anyone help.

Thanks Lee

8 Comments

Good luck turning the pallets into just wood!

I wood (geddit) also be interested though, am planning a similar project with my students

Original Poster

sancho1983

Good luck turning the pallets into just wood!I wood (geddit) also be … Good luck turning the pallets into just wood!I wood (geddit) also be interested though, am planning a similar project with my students

Some came appart easy, the rest I turned into kindling. I managed to repair my fence and my mums fence. I started to build a playhpuse for the kids but weather turned and I havnt done much with that. Will finish that when the weather gets better. Ill find the link for the tables.
gowildinthegarden.co.uk/pro…asp

Edited by: "leecroot" 27th Jan 2011

I have some nice tutorials for bird boxes, they were in the making magazine about 2 month ago, nice variety of styles. Can scan them if you want

Original Poster

skellysgirl

I have some nice tutorials for bird boxes, they were in the making … I have some nice tutorials for bird boxes, they were in the making magazine about 2 month ago, nice variety of styles. Can scan them if you want

Ive managed to find a link for the boxes but thanks for the offer.

leecroot

Some came appart easy, the rest I turned into kindling. I managed to … Some came appart easy, the rest I turned into kindling. I managed to repair my fence and my mums fence. I started to build a playhpuse for the kids but weather turned and I havnt done much with that. Will finish that when the weather gets better. Ill find the link for the tables.[url=http://www.gowildinthegarden.co.uk/projects/construction/birdboxmk1.asp]http://www.gowildinthegarden.co.uk/projects/construction/birdboxmk1.asp[/url]

Thanks, I did something similar last year with them. Planning on making planters this year though as we now have a massive garden to tend to

Original Poster

chesso

How about this for the planter?

Thanks for that. Something smaller would be good too.

This thread didn't turn out as expected! Haha!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2033
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions