Groups

Help with Natwest account

Hi

Im thinking of getting a natwest first reserve account but would like to have a atm card so i can still get cash out. now, im confused, can anyone explain what this means??

"You do not get charged for withdrawing your money and you can have an optional debit card to obtain money at cash machines displaying the logo shown on your card."

Does that mean the logo on the front of the card will be NATWEST and i could only get money out at a natwest machine?.

Thanks for any help

5 Comments

most cards now have link or cirrus/maestro on them which is on most cash machines, so you should be ok to use most machines. if in doubt ask them if it is a link card and then youll know for sure

Its means visa/maestro etc i got a visa debit card with my first reserve account which works pretty much everywhere :thumbsup:

i'm with natwest and i don't get charged anywhere apart from the garage type machines-and am able to use them all - hope this helps

Original Poster

Thanks for the help everyone :thumbsup:

lucerysmum

i'm with natwest and i don't get charged anywhere apart from the garage … i'm with natwest and i don't get charged anywhere apart from the garage type machines-and am able to use them all - hope this helps

agreed,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1216
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152363
      4. Kirby Triple Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion & Super Mario 3D Land to join the 3DS …22

See more discussions