Groups

Help with Nectar points

I use Paypoint at the BP garage to pay a few of my bills. I have been collecting Nectar points when doing this but cant work out how many I get for every £1 I spend. I was wondering if it was worth doing. I have looked on the Necar site but can find any reference. I did ask when I last used the card at BP but they said they didnt know. Thanks in advance. Lee

18 Comments

Banned

does it not show on your receipts

set up your online statements and it shows there

2 points for every pound spent in sainsburys if that helps?

Original Poster

sassie

does it not show on your receipts

Not on those paypoint reciepts. Only when you use the card in the shop!

Original Poster

choc1969

Ill have a look and see.

Banned

says online 1 Nectar point for a litre of fuel plus bonus points in store

also

How to collect points with BP

Collect points on fuel purchased at participating BP service stations in the UK.

Collect points on shop spend in BP Connect and BP Express stores.

Points can also be collected on shop spend in other selected service stations - (check in store for details).

Nectar points cannot be earned on tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up, lottery and M&S branded goods.

Original Poster

sassie

says online 1 Nectar point for a litre of fuel plus bonus points in … says online 1 Nectar point for a litre of fuel plus bonus points in storealsoHow to collect points with BPCollect points on fuel purchased at participating BP service stations in the UK.Collect points on shop spend in BP Connect and BP Express stores.Points can also be collected on shop spend in other selected service stations - (check in store for details).Nectar points cannot be earned on tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up, lottery and M&S branded goods.

I have and electicity key, pay my tv licience and water rates, and a prepyment gas card that I use. They scan the nectar card when I pay the bills. I want to know how many points I get per £1 spent doing this.

Banned

sassie

says online 1 Nectar point for a litre of fuel plus bonus points in … says online 1 Nectar point for a litre of fuel plus bonus points in storealsoHow to collect points with BPCollect points on fuel purchased at participating BP service stations in the UK.Collect points on shop spend in BP Connect and BP Express stores.Points can also be collected on shop spend in other selected service stations - (check in store for details).Nectar points cannot be earned on tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up, lottery and M&S branded goods.

as above

Edited by: "sassie" 23rd Sep 2010

Original Poster

sassie

as above

Did what Choc said. I get 2 for every £1 I spend. I have just over 10,000. Thats the other halfs Next vouchers sorted for Xmas. Thanks for the help.

Original Poster

choc1969

Did that. thanks. Get 2 for every £1.

Banned

leecroot

Did what Choc said. I get 2 for every £1 I spend. I have just over … Did what Choc said. I get 2 for every £1 I spend. I have just over 10,000. Thats the other halfs Next vouchers sorted for Xmas. Thanks for the help.

so your getting 2 points on your utility cards, your lucky it says there not given on them, a nice little bonus

Original Poster

sassie

so your getting 2 points on your utility cards, your lucky it says there … so your getting 2 points on your utility cards, your lucky it says there not given on them, a nice little bonus

I have a key meter for electric and a prepayment card for tv licience. It a barcode for the water bill. I have been getting the points on all the seperate bills. I can tell by looking at the statement. It lists the points after each transaction. Ive noticed when I go in there that they never ask for the card. I bet they got a fiddle going where they scan their own cards!

leecroot

Did what Choc said. I get 2 for every £1 I spend. I have just over … Did what Choc said. I get 2 for every £1 I spend. I have just over 10,000. Thats the other halfs Next vouchers sorted for Xmas. Thanks for the help.

I never realised you could get Next vouchers with your nectar points?

Banned

lyndaloo

I never realised you could get Next vouchers with your nectar points?

I don't think you can oO

I know my local Sainsburys sells the giftcards for places like Ticketmaster etc so maybe that's what they mean by getting Next vouchers.

Which is interesting because I forgot about those giftcards so I wonder if I can use my points to by them, I've got about £50 worth of Nectar points so may spend them on those.

Banned

beatrixkiddo79

I know my local Sainsburys sells the giftcards for places like … I know my local Sainsburys sells the giftcards for places like Ticketmaster etc so maybe that's what they mean by getting Next vouchers.Which is interesting because I forgot about those giftcards so I wonder if I can use my points to by them, I've got about £50 worth of Nectar points so may spend them on those.

Try it and let us know

Original Poster

Yes thats what I meant. The sainsburys near me sells the gift cards. You just hand the card over and ask to use the nectar points.

leecroot

Yes thats what I meant. The sainsburys near me sells the gift cards. You … Yes thats what I meant. The sainsburys near me sells the gift cards. You just hand the card over and ask to use the nectar points.

Thanks, think this is what I'll use my points on!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions