help with new orange charges and cancelling.

hi all read the post on here about the changes to the orange contracts of which after 2 phone calls she has told me my last bill will be on the 7th september and that is it finished. now the other problem i have is i got the contract through phones 4 u will they request the phone back or try to claim the money for the phone surely there is not much they can do as orange have gone againest there terms and conditions by putting there charges up but you never know so does anyone know if phone 4 u will get on to me.

2 Comments

who knows hon, depends if you fall through the net or not...

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5965525

who knows hon, depends if you fall through the net or not...

well i am hopeing they dont have looked through phones 4 u terms and conditions and any contract cancelled within 7 days of purchase is down to them but looks like after that period i am dealing with just orange they must have some sort of payments off orange for the contracts phones 4 u have taken and get payment from orange hopefully because my contract is 6 months old it is now out of phones 4 u hands (hopefully.)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions