help with old debenhams code please

9 replies
Found 19th Jan 2009
could someone please help, i'm looking for the old debenhams 20% off code that would have worked around a month ago

thanx

7 Comments

PS9P - worked for me last week 20% and SHA1 still works

Original Poster

thanx guys i will try them out, just having problems with debenhams

Don't bother shopping at debenhams.com, especially if you are using a voucher. The chances are that they will cancel your order and say that the item is out of stock, and perhaps even charge you at the same time.

Debenhams online is nothing but a shambles.

lcfcrule;4119633

Don't bother shopping at debenhams.com, especially if you are using a … Don't bother shopping at debenhams.com, especially if you are using a voucher. The chances are that they will cancel your order and say that the item is out of stock, and perhaps even charge you at the same time.Debenhams online is nothing but a shambles.

did the same to me
:x

Original Poster

lcfcrule;4119633

Don't bother shopping at debenhams.com, especially if you are using a … Don't bother shopping at debenhams.com, especially if you are using a voucher. The chances are that they will cancel your order and say that the item is out of stock, and perhaps even charge you at the same time.Debenhams online is nothing but a shambles.

yeah, bought a jacket @ £75 and used 2 codes, got it down to £60 delivered, then they charged me £120, i complained and they refunded me £45 :x :x

they never bothered refunding my vouchers

They cancelled my order when I used codes.

spannerz;4130662

yeah, bought a jacket @ £75 and used 2 codes, got it down to £60 d … yeah, bought a jacket @ £75 and used 2 codes, got it down to £60 delivered, then they charged me £120, i complained and they refunded me £45 :x :xthey never bothered refunding my vouchers

EXACTLY the same thing happened to me! I bought a coat for £75, and the 20% voucher took it down to £60. But Debenhams charged my card £120, sent an email to my saying the coat had been dispatched, and a week later (after it hadn't arrived) I had to phone them and they told me it was out of stock. Eventually I got a full refund (£60 at first and then another £60 day later) but it was still a bloody hassle and costed me to get it back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions