Groups

Help with orange racoon tariff please

Hi

I want to buy a mobile on orange racoon £35 - 18 months which has 600min + 500 texts + unlimited landlines calls. The one advertised on phones4u website is ( Orange Racoon Value Tariff £35 - 18 Months), why the word "value" been added?
    I thought it meant there is no landlines calls, called phones4u customer service and was advised to speak to orange to clarify. Called orange & the said we don't know?????
    Any ideas whether they are the same or whether the word value means anything specific???

Thanks

3 Comments

I don't know for sure, but comparing the P4U site with Orange site, it looks to me as though you get the Racoon 35 for £25 a month.

If you look at all the 'value' tariffs, they give either a fiver or tenner off - perhaps what the 'value' tag means?

Also, check the P4U tariff page - they offer one Racoon 35 with £10 off, 600 mins & 500 texts, one with the same deal but just £5 off and one with your mins and texts, no discount but free landline and a magic number!

My advice - phone O2 :whistling:

Seriously - contact the different providers and push them for the best deal - you should be able to save loads off that.

A few years ago when I went to sign up for an "animal" package at CPW, the deal was different despite being the same name and cost.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      2. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      3. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?59

See more discussions