Groups

Help with Orange Wednesday, please?

Hi all.
    I am wondering if I can use an orange wednesday cinema thingy tomorrow, but how do I know if my cinema (Odeon Lea Valley or Vue Finchley) accepts them - is there a list somewhere online?

Also, would I be able to use the discount to watch Ice Age 3 3D or just the stanard screening?

Thanks all

25 Comments

Odeon and Vue should accept them.

And you can use them with any showing

Original Poster

t0mm;5933635

Odeon and Vue should accept them.And you can use them with any showing

O rly? (sorry :oops:)

Banned

You will have to get in quick for ice age 3D ... every screening in my area was booked last week :?

Banned

........ I was looking for my lil Sis btw :whistling:

Original Poster

DangerGod;5933736

........ I was looking for my lil Sis btw :whistling:

Just had a look and it's not booked up - can't book though as then I can't use Orange Wednesday

Original Poster

Also, can I use 2 codes on 1 phone if 4 of us are going?

You can only 'ask' orange for 1 code per week.

So you can only get one code per number anyway.

Banned

Mrs.Z;5933805

Also, can I use 2 codes on 1 phone if 4 of us are going?

i think its 1 code per phone.. might be wrong

You can get 2-4-1 into a 3D showing but you only get one pair of glasses

Banned

RichD;5933853

lol really?

DangerGod;5933861

lol really?

We get 2 in Cineworld here lol

Banned

t0mm;5933879

We get 2 in Cineworld here lol

i would hope so to here aswell! lol

Original Poster

RichD;5933853

Nooo, serious?

I have 4 sims anyway from that promotion a couple of weeks back

Is it DEFINITELY all cinemas? Because my Odeon I took a pass to once (I think it was a newspaper voucher and was only for Odeon cinemas) and they wouldn't take it.

Banned

Mrs.Z;5933904

Nooo, serious?I have 4 sims anyway from that promotion a couple of weeks … Nooo, serious?I have 4 sims anyway from that promotion a couple of weeks backIs it DEFINITELY all cinemas? Because my Odeon I took a pass to once (I think it was a newspaper voucher and was only for Odeon cinemas) and they wouldn't take it.

i have a solution...

Give them a ring!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5933880

You can only request one anyway. But you can forward the text to someone … You can only request one anyway. But you can forward the text to someone elses phone instead if you need to.

Even if it's not an Orange phone?

Original Poster

DangerGod;5933919

i have a solution...Give them a ring!

Wha ya mean? Talk to someone in real-life? :?
    Could have a go, I s'pose :thinking:

Banned

Mrs.Z;5933941

Wha ya mean? Talk to someone in real-life? :?Could have a go, I s'pose … Wha ya mean? Talk to someone in real-life? :?Could have a go, I s'pose :thinking:

Its a big step i know... just keep calm.. you might just be ok! :w00t:

RichD;5933853

It's true!!!

You can make your own though - all you need are two empty popcorn tubs with holes in the bottom - make sure you punch two holes in the bottom of the tubs though or you won't get the 3D effect.

Amazingly, this makes the experience better as it adds the 4D effect when you can smell popcorn, which makes you think you are in the cinema!!

Original Poster

RichD;5933972

It's true!!!You can make your own though - all you need are two empty … It's true!!!You can make your own though - all you need are two empty popcorn tubs with holes in the bottom - make sure you punch two holes in the bottom of the tubs though or you won't get the 3D effect.Amazingly, this makes the experience better as it adds the 4D effect when you can smell popcorn, which makes you think you are in the cinema!!

But I will be in the cinema LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my gosh, if they tell me I can only have one glasses I may laugh so much that my head falls off!!!!
    (or maybe just tell them to lend me a pair :x)

Banned

RichD;5933972

It's true!!!You can make your own though - all you need are two empty … It's true!!!You can make your own though - all you need are two empty popcorn tubs with holes in the bottom - make sure you punch two holes in the bottom of the tubs though or you won't get the 3D effect.Amazingly, this makes the experience better as it adds the 4D effect when you can smell popcorn, which makes you think you are in the cinema!!

You honestly think i would sit in the cinema with empty popcorn containers held to my face :lol:

Original Poster

DangerGod;5933965

Its a big step i know... just keep calm.. you might just be ok! :w00t:

Ok ok, does anyone know the number for Odeon Lea Valley, or if there's a cheapo number, or tell me where i can find it.?

And how shall I ask them? :giggle:

Banned

Mrs.Z;5934004

Ok ok, does anyone know the number for Odeon Lea Valley, or if there's a … Ok ok, does anyone know the number for Odeon Lea Valley, or if there's a cheapo number, or tell me where i can find it.? And how shall I ask them? :giggle:

google.co.uk/sea…rch

Original Poster

DangerGod;5934021

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=Odeon+Lea+Valley&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

I was joking LOL!

In the queue :roll:

Original Poster

Computer says "YES" :-D

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5934177

Yes, someone on here as forward me the text before to my O2 phone and I … Yes, someone on here as forward me the text before to my O2 phone and I used it just fine at Vue.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Saw that G-Force is out now so may go for that instead
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions