Groups

Help with orange wednesdays code

Hi, i was looking to go 2morro night
    I bought an organge simcard with a bit of credit on 2 get the code.
    last time i texted wednesday to 241
    and nothing worked.
    could someone help, do you have to text on the day, or register your sim to orange wednesdays?
    xxxx

7 Comments

You text the word "Film" to 241 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5056204

You text the word "Film" to 241 :thumbsup:

ahh thankyou.
    im so thick

xxx

Original Poster

Do i have to register or will the sim be able to get it
    do i have to do it on wednesday?
    xx

kerri_ Do i have to register or will the sim be able to get itdo i have to do it on wednesday?xx

Sorry no idea as i am on contract ,I know you dont have to register for 241 but whether you need the sim registered i dont know

You can get it any day, better not to wait til the day as the servers sometimes can't keep up. People have tried to text in the que to the box office !! Which can get you thrown out when the code doesn't come through. . .

Original Poster

steve1221;5057501

You can get it any day, better not to wait til the day as the servers … You can get it any day, better not to wait til the day as the servers sometimes can't keep up. People have tried to text in the que to the box office !! Which can get you thrown out when the code doesn't come through. . .

Thankyou for your help
    xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764338
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44

See more discussions