Found 23rd Jun 2008
about a month ago paypal limited my account saying that i had reached my 1700 eu money laundering limit and i had to verify myself again. so i waited three weeks for them to send me a statement to get verified and did. everything was working fine until about a week ago a timewaster opened a dispute on paypal. i have now sorted that out and the dispute is closed but the limitation has now come again. it does not let me accept, send or recieve any money. i have tried the options to remove the limitation but it shows that all the boxes have been ticked which incidentally means that they have all been performed. i have no iodea what to do, any direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Same happened to me, phone them and give them some stick and they'll remove it pretty quick. They started telling me it would take 6 weeks, then I started shouting and it took about 10 minutes. They even gave me £10 as the call was listed as free on their web-site. It doesn't say it anymore.

Original Poster

Benjimoron;2376127

Same happened to me, phone them and give them some stick and they'll … Same happened to me, phone them and give them some stick and they'll remove it pretty quick. They started telling me it would take 6 weeks, then I started shouting and it took about 10 minutes. They even gave me £10 as the call was listed as free on their web-site. It doesn't say it anymore.

thx very much for your help, ill try it, one question did you call them on the 0871 number, in the mean time left some rep for you!lol!:thumbsup:

munz007;2376810

thx very much for your help, ill try it, one question did you call them … thx very much for your help, ill try it, one question did you call them on the 0871 number, in the mean time left some rep for you!lol!:thumbsup:

Think it was 0870, but they gave me a tenner as I gave them some stick as they said it was free.

There's a 020 number on saynoto0870 I think, free on mobile inclusive minutes or cheaper from a landline afaik.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33
    2. Win baby bundle, worth over £295 @ Netmums11
    3. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums22
    4. Win an Indesit dishwasher with special babycare cycle, worth £350 @ Netmums11

See more discussions