Groups

Help with paypal

I had sold a virgin mobile top up voucher for £18 .After i had received money into my paypal account i had email the voucher code number.
    Now buyer opened paypal dispul and paypal asking me for proof of posting which i do not have (because i emailed voucher number)
    any advise plesae

11 Comments

Print out the sent E-mail

Just blank out the voucher code

also print the message where he / she gave their e-mail address to you, that way you can prove the e-mail was sent to the address they requested

sorry but this is a loophole in paypal everything you send a buyer must be sent via trackable means ie special/recorded delivery i think the buyer will win this one im sorry to say you could try ringing paypal and try to explain but i doubt it will do anygood was this from ebay?

Original Poster

ilovepink;2434611

sorry but this is a loophole in paypal everything you send a buyer must … sorry but this is a loophole in paypal everything you send a buyer must be sent via trackable means ie special/recorded delivery i think the buyer will win this one im sorry to say you could try ringing paypal and try to explain but i doubt it will do anygood was this from ebay?

yes it was on ebay

Banned

know what.

send the ****er the voucher via RECORDED.

cost u about £1.20

then u will have tracking.

i hate the scammers. ive been had for about £100 before

Banned

doing it?

i suggest you request his number via ebay and ring the ****er up!

munir;2434721

yes it was on ebay

that means you cant even leave neg feedback to warn others of his scams ebay is getting beyond a joke nowdays which is why i do more car boot sales now

Original Poster

ilovepink;2434976

that means you cant even leave neg feedback to warn others of his scams … that means you cant even leave neg feedback to warn others of his scams ebay is getting beyond a joke nowdays which is why i do more car boot sales now

i have already left positive feedback 4days ago

Banned

seriouslt send the voucher to him in a recorded envelope.

ive been scammed i know how this works.

Original Poster

ofb1988;2435136

seriouslt send the voucher to him in a recorded envelope.ive been … seriouslt send the voucher to him in a recorded envelope.ive been scammed i know how this works.

lol I will do next time

Banned

munir;2435272

lol I will do next time

do it this time and get your money back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop screen backlight issue12
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..59
      3. Xbox one region11