Groups

Help with paypal

I bought a phone off ebay and it was faulty so I opened a dispuite after having no communication and after a few days it said seller agreed to refund if i sent it back.
    So I sent it back last Friday, recorded delivery, and then this morning I get an email saying can you provide a copy of the proof of postage, which I have.
    But I cant seem to find anywhere where to upload a copy of it.
    On the email it said

Go to the Resolution center

Click resolve complaint

Select the button to provide the documentation and continue.

I cant find this button anywhere, anyone know where it is?

Ben

3 Comments

Just provide the recorded delivery tracking number they will check it was delivered themselves on the Royal mail website.

Original Poster

Ginner;4302954

Just provide the recorded delivery tracking number they will check it was … Just provide the recorded delivery tracking number they will check it was delivered themselves on the Royal mail website.

Did that last friday they still want a copy of it.

I just dont understand why the person can be such a d**k and not just go sorry for the item being faulty send it back and Ill refund you all done. But this has been dragging on for ages now and he wont reply to email or anything.

Hi i also had the same experience i advise you to open the dispute with paypal also as they are excellent at getting the problem resolved
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114445
      2. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1523
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427

See more discussions