Groups

Help with Paypal problem

Can anyone advice me on an issue with my paypal account. I purchased something yesterday and went to pay via paypal but when I logged on to my account I had a message saying 'account access limited' with these details

1 May 2008: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorised third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

Now I cant use my account and am a little worried about my details been taken. There is no phone number for paypal so cant even ring them about this and I am a little angry that they did not inform me of this problem on the day someone accessed my account. Anybody know what I should do.?
    Thanks

7 Comments

Surely they have given you a way to contact them.

If not, there is no point in contacting you.

PayPal's telephone number:

PayPal Customer Service Centre opening hours are:
    06:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
    08:00 to 22:00 Saturday
    09:00 to 22:00 Sunday
    For general PayPal account inquires, please call us at 08707 307 191

Call them.

They have a corresponding geographical number but it's in Ireland. +353 14369001 (From saynoto0870.com/)

08707 307 191 beat me to it nightswimmer

The phone number for paypal is 08707 307 191
    dont know what the cost per min is tho'

ahh.....too busy looking for the number that i was double beaten!

happened to me and i just had to confirm details and accept a call to my phone number and was back up and running..i never found out why.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions