Help with Paypal purchase (i am selling)

Hi

I am selling sadly not on here as no one wanted a PSP AND GAMES.
I have been offerd more than i asked plus postage to send to Leicester and anothetr buyer to Africa. Both want to pay via paypal to apparent confirmed adresses.

I am smwlling a rat does anyone have the confirmed answer to this as i dont want to get caught out.
cheers

19 Comments

Where are you selling them?

Are you kidding me?! Of course its a scam!

Anyone asking to pay extra on top of the asking price and postage - I wouldn't deal with. Shipping abroad - not something I usually do either, but at your discresion. Personally, you can still be ripped off shipping to UK address, but I'd stick to mainland UK where possible.

your going to send something to THEM and asking whether you will get ripped off?

Banned

Thread of the day!

Sending to Africa is fine btw

Banned

And for a poxy PSP?

Sounds like OP is selling on Gumtree & as we all know it's a scam.

In short, you will either get a fake Paypal e-mail saying you have funds, or the payment will be from a hacked account.

I give them the run-aound for about 5 e-mails. See if you can beat my record.

Original Poster

greg_68

Where are you selling them?

africa or leicester a psp via gumtree

Original Poster

cdm22

Are you kidding me?! Of course its a scam!

thanks ill try and have fun with them then

Original Poster

Nailez

your going to send something to THEM and asking whether you will get … your going to send something to THEM and asking whether you will get ripped off?

#

just asking

Original Poster

thesaint

In short, you will either get a fake Paypal e-mail saying you have funds, … In short, you will either get a fake Paypal e-mail saying you have funds, or the payment will be from a hacked account.I give them the run-aound for about 5 e-mails. See if you can beat my record.

Best advice

Thank you

Original Poster

dimebars

And for a poxy PSP?

Poxy - is that good or bad advice.

Original Poster

To summarise

dont do it as it sounds like its a scam, but make sure you have some fun with them first.
Like it

sell to the person in Africa, seems legit.

make sure you send psp first.

Original Poster

r4ge

sell to the person in Africa, seems legit.make sure you send psp first.

Would you really want me to send my ten year olds psp to africa and then risk his money because of me being unaware of how scammers work?

Sometimes you have just got to give up.

r4ge

sell to the person in Africa, seems legit.make sure you send psp first.

I agree with this. Steer clear of the scammer from leicester though - thats a common gumtree scam. Google it.

Original Poster

Cheers all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1013
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846123

See more discussions