Found 17th Feb 2011
Looking to buy a 23"/24" montior but dont know which one to get...

I have been doing loads of research and my brain is on the brink of exploding!!

Samsung or LG or BenQ

I am mainly going to use it for internet browsing, watching HD movies and then eventually use it for gaming...

I am looking for a monitor with vibrant colours which has deep blacks, looks good and will cope well when gaming!

Currently looking at Samsung p2450h

Budget - £200

could anyone help give me some ideas?

10 Comments

ok if you are a boy then buy a projector and project the net/application etc on hard wall and if you are a girl then buy a touch screen.............
Edited by: "addjon" 17th Feb 2011

Original Poster

addjon

buy the touch screen

lol...i dont really need a touch screen...

killabyte

lol...i dont really need a touch screen...

then buy a slap screen or punch screen

Original Poster

no offense but i need a monitor...nothing else

Budget?

killabyte

no offense but i need a monitor...nothing else

lol.....just kidding

Original Poster

sorry forgot to mention budget is £200

Your best looking at IPS panels at that price. Something like this: VP2365WB

Review is here

If you read the reviews it will tell you of other panels that are genuine competitors to it so you can make the right choice.
Edited by: "PhearFactor" 17th Feb 2011

Original Poster

PhearFactor

Your best looking at IPS panels at that price. Something like this: … Your best looking at IPS panels at that price. Something like this: VP2365WBReview is hereIf you read the reviews it will tell you of other panels that are genuine competitors to it so you can make the right choice.

cheers i'll have a look into it... been reading loads of reviews for monitors and everyone has mixed reviews, one says its excellent while another says its not good...

Hey Killabyte

My reply got moderated, have a look at the Dell U2311H, it is at a supplier banned on this forum so I cannot post a link, but it should be within your budget.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to get
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions