Groups

Help with pcworld vouchers please

Hi ive seen a harddrive i want for pcworld for my brother for xmas ive seen a few threads about thats say you get a 5 off voucher from there gift guides. do i have to get these in store then come home and print a voucher off?

or can i just go in and use it there and then

any help would be greatly appreciated

7 Comments

yeah you get the booklet instore and on the back is a code enter it their site and min win is a fiver.Then print off the voucher etc

Original Poster

damn that means 2 trips lol. anyone have a spare code/voucher

cheepaschippies

damn that means 2 trips lol. anyone have a spare code/voucher

It takes a while for them to email you the voucher as well, a few days in most cases

Original Poster

bloomin hell lol

Original Poster

if any one has a spare they could forward me id be happy to collect a code instore and email it you
    Edited by: "cheepaschippies" 18th Dec 2010

cheepaschippies

if any one has a spare they could forward me id be happy to collect a … if any one has a spare they could forward me id be happy to collect a code instore and email it you

PM'd you a code

Original Poster

Thanx very much jimbo. ive just got back from pc world with a few codes so feel free to redeem the code your self but thanx again much appreciated. If anyone has a voucher there willing to forward me im willing to give you a code i only have 1 code though and its not the one jimbo just gave me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846284

See more discussions