Groups

help with pes 2008 on ps3

when i try to get on to network mode on pes 2008 on ps3 it takes an absolute age on the testing the environment page(usually 5-12 minutes), first i had a problem with some port thing, but i turned the Upnp on my modem and it works, it just takes ages.

any help deserves rep, and is apprieciated.

thanks

7 Comments

A few questions:

Does your other games work fine?

What happens when you do the network test? (i'm guessing it said something about UpnP there). I don't think you've done the port foreward. Check out ]http//po…om/ to see how to do it.

Was it a brand new copy of PES, and has the unique code off the packaging been used before?

Original Poster

all my other games work fine and it is a brand new copy, all i did was go to the modem setup, (smartAx MT822) and enable UpnP. i haven't done any thing else.

boombastic;1976097

all my other games work fine and it is a brand new copy, all i did was go … all my other games work fine and it is a brand new copy, all i did was go to the modem setup, (smartAx MT822) and enable UpnP. i haven't done any thing else.

Have a go at port forewarding on that link above. You might be best off exchanging for a new copy?

Have you got the latest update patch for it as well - i'm guessing so or else you can't start the game?

How about deleting all PES data on your PS3 and starting again :thinking:

Original Poster

thanks rep added

Original Poster

sttill isn't fast though, in fact it is the same speed.

doesn't matter still a great game

Cheers for the rep, only noticed it now!

PES o8 is notoriously scheiße online, everybody has this problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1516
      2. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?67
      3. Marvel characters34
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.33

See more discussions