help with picking an 360 headset.

7 replies
Found 7th Oct 2009
I think most of us will agree the offical 360 headset is pants. I'm wanting to get a 3rd party headset but unsure what to go for so i thought i'd ask hotdealers as i'm sure loads of you have them. I'd like one with one earpiece as i use my other ear for my phone handsfree. One of my main problems with the official one is the terrible mic and sound. Not looking to spend a packet, anyone reccommend one? cheers, rep will be left for all advice.

1. Misc
  2. Headset
7 Comments

I would go for the official wireless headset,i have had mine for 2 years now,it,s great quality and has been faultless upto now buddy.

Original Poster

time4usall;6511295

I would go for the official wireless headset,i have had mine for 2 years … I would go for the official wireless headset,i have had mine for 2 years now,it,s great quality and has been faultless upto now buddy.

cheers for that, rep will be left. Forgot to mention in op that wireless headset is out. Due to my disability can't reach the bloody mute button on it! hahaha:-D

Turtlebeach x1

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6511431

Turtlebeach x1

cheers mate, rep will be left but needs to have one ear piece:(

Original Poster

anyone?

what about this, then you can get whatever mic and headset you want ]http//de…993

I totally agree the MS headset is pants

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;6512057

what about this, then you can get whatever mic and headset you want … what about this, then you can get whatever mic and headset you want ]http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21993I totally agree the MS headset is pants

thats not a bad idea you know, think i'll order at that price anyway.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions