Found 3rd Aug 2008
basically, ive googled a picture, then stuck it into paint and put some chinese writing on it,

would someone be able to tart it up for me so it looks good - pretty please.

It is for a tattoo

Much love + rep will be givin if anyone can help me!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster

would like the stick thing in the middle turned into a sword and just to look alot better than my attempt!

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1686/davidtattootl6.jpg

Banned

upload to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then click edit and resize to message board size, then copy the image url (bottom link) and paste it into the little yellow icon you will see in the reply box on here, its along the top of where you type when replying to a post

Do you want it black and white?

Original Poster

yes please :-)

I can't help you with it at all....

just wanted to say, that will be an amazing tattoo!! lol. hope you get it how you want it.

will the tatoo people not be able to do something for you in regards to sketching out the sword?

my drawings days have long gone mainly due to me not being so great, but good design ive moved the names closer so they look as if they are a part of the picture instead of added on to them and it also gives the effect of the the two bottom names being shielded by the wings, what are the names by the way sally, martin and dennis?

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2155/davidtattootffe7.jpg

Original Poster

erm it should be Sarah, Matthew and Daniel

thats fine its just that they isnt a sound for rah or thew, daniel sounds okay though if you say the words properly in chinese daniel would sound like d'amn lay yee
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65707
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions