Groups

Help with play.com - no emails or tracking

Editor
    I ordered a TV off play.com last thursday(9th), Was told to call regarding additional security check, this went through on sunday, with packing notice then posted notice on monday 13th.

On the order history, theres no tracking number associated with the order, as its now 4 days on since being posted im starting to get a bit concerned.

Phoned play who told me that not all of their distribution centres send tracking numbers with orders, which i think is ridiculous regarding the price of the item.

Has anyone had this before? no tracking number? How long did it then take to arrive?

Thanks

3 Comments

I shouldn't worry mate. If it doesn't turn up just ring them. They are a business and it will be their fault if it goes missing and you will get a refund/replacement. It happened to one of my DVDs I ordered from them. Simply rang them and they sent a replacement. Granted the value isn't as much but it should work with anything you buy from them.

Banned

ring them...their customer services are excellent and they're quick too

Original Poster Editor

ODB_69;3211678

ring them...their customer services are excellent and they're quick too

did, they told me to wait if it didnt come, told me they dont have a tracking no for order and therefore cant provide me with one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764202
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?29133
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11

See more discussions