Help with postage charge for Ps2 and extras please.

9 replies
Found 13th Oct 2009
I have a Ps2 (not slim), 12 games, two controllers and all leads that I'm thinking of putting on Ebay. Anyone have any idea how much postage would be? I don't have any scales and Post Office is quite a drive away. Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

get it couriered itl cost about £8 through parcels2go with DHL probably.

interparcel.com these usually charge around £6 to £7 depending on which courier you use.

Just got one of eBay and the postage was £8.75 Royal Mail 1st Class. PS2, 3 controllers and 5 games.

pugw$sh;6565702

Just got one of eBay and the postage was £8.75 Royal Mail 1st Class. P … Just got one of eBay and the postage was £8.75 Royal Mail 1st Class. PS2, 3 controllers and 5 games.

You are not going to be covered insurance wise for that price if it goes missing are you?

Original Poster

scott1295;6564404

get it couriered itl cost about £8 through parcels2go with DHL probably. … get it couriered itl cost about £8 through parcels2go with DHL probably.

Ok, that sounds cheap! Do I do it through their website?

Original Poster

majestic143;6565548

http://www.interparcel.com these usually charge around £6 to £7 depending … http://www.interparcel.com these usually charge around £6 to £7 depending on which courier you use.

I'll take a trip to the PO to weigh it 'cos can't do much without that really! Thanks all

scabbers;6571876

I'll take a trip to the PO to weigh it 'cos can't do much without that … I'll take a trip to the PO to weigh it 'cos can't do much without that really! Thanks all

No bathroom scales?

Original Poster

greg_68;6571935

No bathroom scales?

No..I know when I'm putting on weight when I go up a size

Original Poster

In case anyone is interested the weight is 5.368kg.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63691
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions