Help with printer issues.

Found 12th Feb
hi there getting sick of trying fix the printer it's a epson stylus s22 printer at first it said that 1 ink cartridge was empty so I order new cartridges for it after putting that one in it seemed like all the other cartridges may have been nackered aswell so i changed all 4 of them it recognises them and says they are genuine when I try to print off anything the printer makes all the noises like it's printing but the page come out empty.

it printer 1 page in black after that I've had no success with either colour or just black. I use the clean nozzle option but still no luck any ideas or help much appreciated thanks.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
Bin it.. Printers are so cheap especially hp...sign up for instant ink cartridges and worry and stress no more. We got printer and 8 months free ink for £44...bargain and I seen it posted again here again with 9 months ink last week I think.. For that money don't mess with current printer......edit.. Just looked... hotukdeals.com/dea…039
Edited by: "wayners" 12th Feb
Did you remember to rip off the bit at the top that allows the breath hole to be open
Original Poster
ding45 m ago

Did you remember to rip off the bit at the top that allows the breath hole …Did you remember to rip off the bit at the top that allows the breath hole to be open

No I didn't have I buggered it or will it still work if I do that know, I didn't do that plus there weren't any instructions with it thanks will try again tomorrow sew what happens if it can be fixed.
Edited by: "MynameisM" 12th Feb
MynameisM1 h, 3 m ago

No I didn't have I buggered it or will it still work if I do that know, I …No I didn't have I buggered it or will it still work if I do that know, I didn't do that plus there weren't any instructions with it thanks will try again tomorrow sew what happens if it can be fixed.

It should be ok it just allows air to enter the cartridge and allows the ink to flow
Bin it printers are cheap I recommend hp and hp instant ink
Original Poster
Splice:
Bin it printers are cheap I recommend hp and hp instant ink

Going try it 1 more time. Then take it from there. The inks for this are very cheap to get unless u get a free trail one the Hp auto inks are quite expensive looking at the prices for going over a package isn't worth it unless u use it for photos which I don't. Plus the problem is in some months may need print lots of stuff and some nothing at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants