Help with pureprofile website redemptions

8 replies
Found 15th Sep 2008
(Pureprofile is a survey website where you get paid for every survey you do) I was just wondering if anyone from HUKD has tried to redeem their balance in the last week or so, if so have you encountered any problems?! Also I have found the "contact us" function doesn't work, luckily I have an email address in my gmail so I don't have to use the website to contact them.

I have been trying for 5 days and it "times out" every time, with the following message;

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This web page is not available.

The web page at null might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error
Below is the original error message

Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I emailed them and they said there is nothing wrong with the site, no-one else has reported any problems and to try again, I have checked my settings and it's not being blocked. I have tried it using Firefox, Chrome and IE. I just wonder if it's them but no-one else has been able to contact them because the "contact us" part is broken.

Thanks in advance if you can help

8 Comments

All works fine for me

Original Poster

Everything else works fine, I can do surveys and move around the site generally. I just can't contact them, change my password or use the redemption part, it just sits there for about 5 minutes then come up with the error.

Are you able to change your password RedIron ?

You're lucky LaoTzu, I signed up MONTHS ago, completed all the profile questions, and haven't heard a thing from them =/

All works fine for me. You need to have at least £25 to cash out.

I've earned about £70 in the last 18 months.

Working fine for me too.

Chaos

Original Poster

Got £38 odd in mine and the other half has £37 odd, tried in both accounts and it wont work

We redeemed some about 6 months ago with no problems at all?!

Oh well looks like they are quids in (75 quids worth :w00t:)

Thanks for your help guys, rep added

Original Poster

Shadows1990;2975792

You're lucky LaoTzu, I signed up MONTHS ago, completed all the profile … You're lucky LaoTzu, I signed up MONTHS ago, completed all the profile questions, and haven't heard a thing from them =/

Thats odd, wonder why?

Try sending them a message!?!? See if it works?

Yeah, I've tried.
I got an automated response saying they are looking into it, and suggested looking at the 'Next Button'.
And when I look, there's nothing there lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions