Groups

Help with putting music on Sony MP3 using Sonic stage

My husband has loaded the software version 4.3 onto our PC it will only allow him to remove songs not add, we have Vista , previously we had version 3.3 on XP and it worked fine, anyone know why this isn't working fully? please my husband is driving me mad about it LOL

6 Comments

A link here where you can also download the latest version

atraclife.com/200…ed/

this is a great forum for help with sonicstage, have a look in the software section.

atraclife.com/for…idx

Original Poster

rayman;2546949

Or from Sony itself … Or from Sony itself http://support.sony-europe.com/hotnews/vista.asp?l=en&f=nw

yeah we have downloaded that thanks but it still isn't working!

I had the same problems with Sonic Stage when I upgraded to Vista...I ended up selling the Sony MP3 player and buying a new one.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2547169

I had the same problems with Sonic Stage when I upgraded to Vista...I … I had the same problems with Sonic Stage when I upgraded to Vista...I ended up selling the Sony MP3 player and buying a new one.

yeah it seems to be a common problem just reading comments ona forum. Vista seems to be a bit of a pain as few things work with it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions