Groups

Help with pypaalasa oh yeah, paypal

my bad with the title!! i got a problemo.

well not a problem just a question really. I got sent some money to my paypal account because im selling some games on HUKD, and i logged into paypal and it said £xxx amount accept or decline. I pressed accept and after a few mins looking about it said withdraw or something and i clicked that and put in the amount of money that the person paid me and it said it would be in my paypal account in up to 5 days. Have i done this right?

19 Comments

sounds like it

sounds like they sent you a e cheque or are you mistaken and your really withdrawing it into your bank account and not your paypal account

if it is an echeque it means they had no cleared funds to send you i think. Anyway you must wait for it to clear before sending. Check on your account and next to the payment in question it will say pending?

Original Poster

oh dear, it says its gone to my bank account and it ends in a sort code number, is this right?

Original Poster

ransfer to:
    Bank Account

Total Amount:
    -£20.00 GBP
    Fee Amount:
    -£0.25 GBP
    Net Amount:
    -£19.75 GBP

Date:
    32 Jun. 2613
    Time:
    somethingoclock
    Completed

Subject:
    Bank Account
    Transfer from:
    Bank Current (Confirmed) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Original Poster

So if its gone to a bank accoutn and i just checked my card balance and it hasnt been added what do i do?? Oh noes hope i havent lost out on £20!!

kiwinator;2338495

oh dear, it says its gone to my bank account and it ends in a sort code … oh dear, it says its gone to my bank account and it ends in a sort code number, is this right?

It's right if the sort code is your sort code

kiwinator;2338513

So if its gone to a bank accoutn and i just checked my card balance and … So if its gone to a bank accoutn and i just checked my card balance and it hasnt been added what do i do?? Oh noes hope i havent lost out on £20!!

Takes 5 days like it told you!!!

Original Poster

phew, yeh its my sortcode, just that i want to make sure its gone into MY account and not into the banks christmas party fund if you get me??

Original Poster

Benjimoron;2338526

Takes 5 days like it told you!!!

Alright, calm down my dear :thinking:

kiwinator;2338513

So if its gone to a bank accoutn and i just checked my card balance and … So if its gone to a bank accoutn and i just checked my card balance and it hasnt been added what do i do?? Oh noes hope i havent lost out on £20!!

If the sort code is the same as your sort code then it will show in your bank account in 5 days - You have transferred the money to your bank account (if it's the same sort code) which will take approx.5 working days to appear in your bank account.

Paypal make a 25p charge to withdraw from your paypal account into your bank account for any amount under £50. If you transfer over £50 paypal do not make a charge (no 25p).

Original Poster

Ok thanks jerry, rep given

kiwinator;2338577

Ok thanks jerry, rep given

You're welcome

wait a minute didn't i question the bank account theory :thinking:

ttsese;2338697

Yep! :whistling:

great, story of my life i do something good and someone else gets the reward

Original Poster

ttsese;2338697

i gave everyone else rep, just forgot you lol i was too distracted by someones duck avatar

:)thanks, i love you:friends:

Original Poster

ttsese;2338982

:)thanks, i love you:friends:

love you too :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      2. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24