Found 17th Nov 2010
Hi all,

Im new to using quidco and have a very simple question. How do you get your cashback from quidco to you? Do they send it automatically to everyone once a month or do you just have to withdraw it?

Many Thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

gets done automatically

Sloth/Mod

You need to go to your account and set up your options for payment. Like BACS transfer and it will then automatically be sent to you.

Its twice monthly now.

harlzter

Its twice monthly now.

thats what she said.

Set up your bank details - if it goes to Paypal they take their cut!

Original Poster

thanks all for the replies, I have set that up and its been at least 2 weeks since I set it up and still nothing has been transferred, is it set dates?

Sloth/Mod

hankdesign

thanks all for the replies, I have set that up and its been at least 2 … thanks all for the replies, I have set that up and its been at least 2 weeks since I set it up and still nothing has been transferred, is it set dates?

Yes.........i think the next payment should be anytime now. They usually email you to say they have sent the money across and it will take 3-5 days. If you have money waiting and you've missed this run then you should get the end of the month payment run.

They will take your first £5 aswell .it takes sometimes for the shops to cough up aswell, say you get 80p back and that say that on your account, it might be sometime before you get that money, plus you can set it up so it will only pay out when you want it to as at £10.

You have to wait for the cashback to be paid to Quidco 1st,just cos you buy something online,you don't get the cashback paid a few wks later,it can take several mths to get paid some purchases.

Original Poster

Well its showing in my quidco account at around £58 so hopefully something will happen in next day or so. If not ill just have to email them. I set up my paypal address at the beginning of the month. So hopefully it should go there with no problems.

All this is covered in Quidcos help pages if you look!

quidco.com/hel…ll/

Original Poster

thanks all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions