Help with quiz

Posted 31st May
Im doing a lockdown quiz and im not good at movies so would be happy for any help.

You need to 'Name the film from the actors' even the actors name would be of us to me!. the ones which i have blacked out at the ones someone else has helped me on.

Any help would be much appreciated. thanks guys

I have until Tuesday (2nd May) to complete this one and want to win!

3475046.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
37 Comments
Just use Google image search if you're desperate to cheat.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 31st May
Tried it and Google lens. Images are too small and google thinks 'w .. t .... hell'
1.. robin williams,? ?? 2, whoppi Goldberg , rowan Atkinson , Colin firth , James Earl Jones . 3 before my time . 6. De Niro , Christopher Walker . 11 Jeff bridges

There a few good luck
1. Dead Poets Society
2. Rat Race
5. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
6. The Deer Hunter

That's all I can decipher from the actors I know.
IMDb look up one actor per photo then click on the movies till you find one they are all in...
Clark Gable is in no.3. I think through that moustache. But no idea about movie.

Edit: Never mind, it's the obvious one.................... ..I'm not even gonna tell you.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 31st May
Is that Humphrey Bogart in no.7? I was thinking Casablanca.
10 is A clockwork orange
So you are doing a quiz but asking other people the answers kind of defeats object of testing your general knowledge
furbars31/05/2020 08:05

So you are doing a quiz but asking other people the answers So you are doing a quiz but asking other people the answers kind of defeats object of testing your general knowledge

I think its a quiz with a prize
2 lion King whoopi Goldberg, rowan Atkinson, Jeremy irons, James Earl Jones
Frankie7731/05/2020 04:46

1. Dead Poets Society2. Rat Race5. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel6. The …1. Dead Poets Society2. Rat Race5. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel6. The Deer HunterThat's all I can decipher from the actors I know.

Number 2 has gotta b Lion King....
11 Jeff Bridges maybe king Kong
6. The Deer Hunter
5 Marigold Hotel as some mentioned...
Dev Patel, Judi Dench, Penelope Wilton, Diane hardcastle
Frankie7731/05/2020 05:13

Is that Humphrey Bogart in no.7? I was thinking Casablanca.

No, it's gene Kelly, Donald O'connor, Jean hagen and Debbie Reynolds

Singing in the rain
Edited by: "chocci" 31st May
DaveG4631/05/2020 08:41

Ah don't really remember much of that

Me neither.. I just googled Jeff Bridges and David Warner and it gave me Tron.
Frankie7731/05/2020 04:57

Clark Gable is in no.3. I think through that moustache. But no idea about …Clark Gable is in no.3. I think through that moustache. But no idea about movie.Edit: Never mind, it's the obvious one.................... ..I'm not even gonna tell you.

I will... Gone with the wind
deleted241788
Maybe Gone with the Wind is the intended answer but reckon that really doesn't look much like Clark Gable.
Corner_taken_quickly31/05/2020 08:21

Number 2 has gotta b Lion King....

Ah ok. I was only going on Whoopi and Atkinson who are both in Rat Race and a bunch of other big actors.
Frankie7731/05/2020 09:25

Ah ok. I was only going on Whoopi and Atkinson who are both in Rat Race …Ah ok. I was only going on Whoopi and Atkinson who are both in Rat Race and a bunch of other big actors.

With James Earl Jones in the pic, it had to b Mufasa
Not sure about 1 yet. 2. The Lion King
3. Waterloo Bridge
5. The Best Marigold Hotel
6. The Deer Hunter.
7. Singing In The Rain
10. A Clockwork Orange
11. Tron
deleted241788
willhems31/05/2020 11:05

Not sure about 1 yet. 2. The Lion King3. Waterloo Bridge5. The Best …Not sure about 1 yet. 2. The Lion King3. Waterloo Bridge5. The Best Marigold Hotel6. The Deer Hunter.7. Singing In The Rain10. A Clockwork Orange11. Tron

In 3 not sure the guy looks like Robert Taylor either. More like James Craig who apparently "tested for role of Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind" :
en.wikipedia.org/wik…or)
It's the exact same images used on IMDB for Gone With The Wind for the actresses.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 31st May
deleted241788
Frankie7731/05/2020 11:55

It's the exact same images used on IMDB for Gone With The Wind for the …It's the exact same images used on IMDB for Gone With The Wind for the actresses.

Seems Ray Rennahan also had the ubiquitous moustache.
deleted24178831/05/2020 11:50

In 3 not sure the guy looks like Robert Taylor either. More like James …In 3 not sure the guy looks like Robert Taylor either. More like James Craig who apparently "tested for role of Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind" :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Craig_(actor)

You're right, it's Gone With The Wind
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you’re 29 days late
ChelseaRae31/05/2020 12:55

I think maybe he meant the 2nd June? Hopefully
ChelseaRae31/05/2020 12:55

True. I thought you were giving a clue. Cillian Murphy?
willhems31/05/2020 13:00

I think maybe he meant the 2nd June? Hopefully

I know, I was just being a little pedantic half of us don’t know what day it is at the moment, never mind month!
Frankie7731/05/2020 13:01

True. I thought you were giving a clue. Cillian Murphy?

+1, but I see what you did there
Thank you all for your thoughts!

I will post a quiz soon to bring the hotukdeals beauties together 😁
What did we win?
Post a comment
@
    Text