Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with recentley posted deal please

Hi

Sorry to bother you chaps but just gone through 9 pages of posts and can not find this deal.

The other day someone posted a deal on the forumn about spending i think it was £40-£45 on this website and posted a voucher code to get £20 off.

The site itself i dont remember the name but it had gift items from £1 upwards like wine glasses with flashing lights at the bottom, womens aprons, eye massager, etc etc.

For the life of me i can not remember the name and for some reason the site had the price in £ as well as $$$.

Just wondering if anyone can remember it please and post a link to the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Clint

7 Comments

Original Poster

Nope. But thanks for the effort. I did actually buy some items from there. Looking at my £1 lava lamp as we speak.

The gifts ranged from adult gifts like salt and pepper shakers shaped like you know what. It had gifts under men/women/personal etc and the gifts ranged up to £££ i.e. like a day out in hot air balloon, candles. It was a wide wide range of misc items.

I will try searching again. Cheers bud.

ClintEast

Nope. But thanks for the effort. I did actually buy some items from … Nope. But thanks for the effort. I did actually buy some items from there. Looking at my £1 lava lamp as we speak.The gifts ranged from adult gifts like salt and pepper shakers shaped like you know what. It had gifts under men/women/personal etc and the gifts ranged up to £££ i.e. like a day out in hot air balloon, candles. It was a wide wide range of misc items.I will try searching again. Cheers bud.

I went through the Voucher Forum last night and couldn't find anything.
    If you have bought from them, surely you know the companies name?:whistling:
    It sounds like Play.com, Gadget Shop or that type of 'gadget shop'.

or maybe [url]www.iwantoneofthose.com[/url]

Can you look at your email receipt and find the company name??

Original Poster

Cheers Emma thats the one. Your my hero
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions