help with recording/directing music/dj promo video GRANGEMOUTH SCOTLAND

7 replies
Found 18th May 2010
ok so i am looking to get some venues to start a new dj venture,been djing for 12 years now and looking to get back into a more serious role and play in some bigger clubs.i have a pr guy setting up some contacts and i need to do a promo to sell the night,so looking to shoot some dj scenes and crowd scenes in high de and then adding some cgi footage to that.so looking for anyone interested in doing the whole thing or heping out,i have a handheld hd camer,laptop and all the stuff but have no experience with this.anyoe close to Grangemouth scotland that wants to help or direct this then i wold been keen to meet up,lemme know if anyone is interested.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Noone fancy giving Steven Spielberg a run for his money????

Can you not approach a local college student doing design and media / IT etc and see if they can do it for course work credit etc if such a thing exists.

Original Poster

dontasciime;8637933

Can you not approach a local college student doing design and media / IT … Can you not approach a local college student doing design and media / IT etc and see if they can do it for course work credit etc if such a thing exists.

That's a good idea,thot I would give here a shot first as I am on here quite a bit and it's usually a good helpful community.

Original Poster

Anybody with any interest at all is welcome aboard,someone looking to have a bit of fun while doing it.

Original Poster

even if someone has an ideas of how i can go about his on my own if i dont get any help????????????

Original Poster

ok had some response thru gumtree but stil looking for anymore help,a few guys are from edinburgh so anyone that is close to me s welcome aboard

you'll sell a night much better with nightclub kick out flyer-ing and fly posters, be out there doing it from thursday til sunday, you'll get quicker with practice on roundabouts!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

See more discussions