Groups

Help with reducing noise through walls.. PLEASE!!!

Please help. My house is new and therefore built from Cardboard!! I can hear my Son and his G/F in bedroom next to mine and.... erm.... ummmmm.... well, it can be a little awkward to say the least!!! Can even hear 'em when they whisper!! Any ideas on a cheap way to put some sound proofing on the walls.. Must be easy, and must be cheap..... THANKYOU ALL....

42 Comments

Just knock on the wall and tell him too noisy and to pull it out...............i guarantee you won't hear it again

Original Poster

Ha ha ha ha... Told him last night *Don't be doing anything when I'm in bed" Guess what.... He DID!!!! Eughhhhhhh.............oO

Do you all sleep in the same bed?!

Just mention what you heard to his g/f, I would say he wouldnt get any for awhile.

Randy little ****, lol.........bet his gf would be mortified if you gave her a 'subtle hint'!..........like throwing a pair of socks at her and saying ''put these to some use when you go to bed eh '' X)....

fridgehead

Just mention what you heard to his g/f, I would say he wouldnt get any … Just mention what you heard to his g/f, I would say he wouldnt get any for awhile.

^^^^ This, Tell them you're tired because you heard them shagging all night. Hopefully she'll be mortified.

oh my, I dont think I could do it if i lived at home, I dont do quiet at the best of times. i'm afraid if you've set rules down and they didnt include no bonking then you may just have to blatantly tell em to put a sock in it.
    Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 4th Dec 2010

Banned

My mum used to hear the bed banging downstairs when i was at it with my 17 yr old gf. She shouted at us from the kitchen giving an apology for my fertility (wtf!?) as i showed my now 26yr old wife out.

To answer your question tell him to stop its your house your rules. Tell him to get a room if he wants to do that. Buy a proper house next time. Saying that my house is for sale its a 2 bed 1930's solid build house. Interested?

Buy her a gag?

Why not start shouting out screams of ecstasy at the same time. The thought of a parent having sexual fun is always a turn off

Lulu'sMammy

Buy her a gag?

erm 'i think' you can still make noise with a gag

Lulu'sMammy

Buy her a gag?

ooooooh kinky

morning bits

morning moo

ewwww gross

beat them at their own game and give your other half a night to remember

Or put on some mood music every time there at it, just play it full blast through the wall, or put on some pron

Put a white board up in the Kitchen and start scoring them out of 10.........also leave a space for their scores.

You could walk in mid coitus with two cups of tea. "There you go dears, you sounded like you were working up a thirst"

Syzable

Put a white board up in the Kitchen and start scoring them out of … Put a white board up in the Kitchen and start scoring them out of 10.........also leave a space for their scores.

haha best suggestion by far

Goonieman

You could walk in mid coitus with two cups of tea. "There you go dears, … You could walk in mid coitus with two cups of tea. "There you go dears, you sounded like you were working up a thirst"

nooooo, i've had this done to me (not at my parents) was so embarrasing, his ma left for 30 mins then returned with 2 full english oO

Banned

Buy a better house?

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Buy a better house?

Best idea so far , one with block walls and not stud walls, Barrat have a lot to answer for

Banned

Just get her to stick to blowys when in the family home.

vibeone

Just get her to stick to blowys when in the family home.

get you presuming its the girlfriend that needs to be quiet

Banned

michelleleemoo

I'm silent but deadly. As you well know.

michelleleemoo

lol, your right moo.......weve all replied about gagging/putting a sock in her mouth, ...not his

vibeone

I'm silent but deadly. As you well know.

ssshush, literally, ssshush X)

Original Poster

Im loving all the ideas.....
    Some real corkers....
    I think I'll go in with the Cup 'O Tea idea......
    Y'all have Saved me a fortune on Soundproofing..
    This is why I SOOOOOOOO love HUKD........X)

ROOFLESS

Im loving all the ideas.....Some real corkers....I think I'll go in with … Im loving all the ideas.....Some real corkers....I think I'll go in with the Cup 'O Tea idea......Y'all have Saved me a fortune on Soundproofing..This is why I SOOOOOOOO love HUKD........X)

oh pleeeeeeease go with the whiteboard one, if you do the cup of tea they may still be noisy but just expect refreshments after

Original Poster

I'll go for both....
    Whiteboard titile...

Noisiest Shaggers In The House

W/C 06/12/10............
    ETC......

Lets see how long it takes for em to get the message!!!!!!

ROOFLESS

I'll go for both....Whiteboard titile...Noisiest Shaggers In The HouseW/C … I'll go for both....Whiteboard titile...Noisiest Shaggers In The HouseW/C 06/12/10............ETC......Lets see how long it takes for em to get the message!!!!!!

make sure you put a start time and a finish time, that might shame the socks off em if its only 5 minutes

Get a roof, that may help contain the noise somewhat.

harlzter

Get a roof, that may help contain the noise somewhat.

I was waiting for this, was going to post that comment myself but didnt think it was funy

Put empty egg cartons round the walls of his room to soundproof it?

michelleleemoo

I was waiting for this, was going to post that comment myself but didnt … I was waiting for this, was going to post that comment myself but didnt think it was funy

Its probably not funny but someone had to say it! I cant even decide if this thread is serious or a wind up!

Earplugs?

OMG I would be MORTIFIED if this ever happened to me!!!!!!!

I actually had my first "adventure" in my bedroom with my boyfriend at the grand old age of 17 (yes I was a late starter lol) and my parents were downstairs ...............but that was only the one time , as terrified of them hearing us or worse, my mum or dad walking in !! So it was steamy car windows after that X)

How can your son do this knowing you can hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg am just cringing here for you OP lol
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 4th Dec 2010

Banned

Get your son neutered, he's behaving like a tom cat

Joking aside I would tell him to have a bit more respect. I would not allow that behaviour its embarrassing and disrespectful. Now if they got up to it whilst I was at the shops or on a night out, that would be different but not whilst I was in the next room!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764551
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2452
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …244795
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1313

See more discussions