Groups

Help with Research - Stag Dos Abroad

Hey
    I need to do some research into holding a Stag Do Abroad. I'd really like to hear a warts and all version of everybodys experiences especially anybody whose been to one in Prague.

If you could basically tell me what you got up to, where you went, whether there were any mishaps and whether abybody got in trouble i really would apreciate it.

What about hen nights abroad? Again love to hear about them. Rep will be given to everybody.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

4Site

HeyI need to do some research into holding a Stag Do Abroad. I'd really … HeyI need to do some research into holding a Stag Do Abroad. I'd really like to hear a warts and all version of everybodys experiences especially anybody whose been to one in Prague.If you could basically tell me what you got up to, where you went, whether there were any mishaps and whether abybody got in trouble i really would apreciate it.What about hen nights abroad? Again love to hear about them. Rep will be given to everybody.Thanks in advance.

Use protection, or it could be warts n all.

Original Poster

lol
    not even close

but i take it it was a regretful time for you

4Site

lolnot even closebut i take it it was a regretful time for you

Can't remember too much about it to be honest, but kept it in my trousers.

Think alcohol is meant to be much more expensive in Prague now. Estonia is meant to be a delightful alternative where beer is still relatively cheap. Lots of good clubbing there too. Riga in Latvia is also a possible alternative with cheap alcohol. Could perhaps buy a second wife there when you visit ;-)

Original Poster

No I'm not looking to arrange a stag party i'm just doing research about peoples experiences with ones abroad for something
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285990
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2659
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846322
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1841

See more discussions