Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with returning an item please

I have recently bought my husband some shoes but when the shoe arrived it was too small for him eventhough it was the correct size. I have contacted the company and I need to now return the item. I already lost out on £4 when getting the item delievered so I need a cheap way to send it back to them.

How do I do that? which company do I use and how much will it cost me?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

12 Comments

royal mail will be the cheapest unless they are heavy shoes

As long as you return them within 7 days of delivery, unworn and in as new condition, you will get your purchase price and original postage back. All you have to pay for is the returns postage.

If the shop doesn't mention in their Terms and Conditions that you have to pay for the returns postage of non-faulty goods, they have to bear that cost as well.

I only buy shoes online, that I know fit (bought them before/tried them in store). Some brands I buy as size 11 others have to be size 12.

Original Poster

Great info thank you both, I just need to know which is the best and cheapest way to send it back.

royal mail - standard parcel

Original Poster

thanks

look at ]this

If you use the ]RM Price Finder it will give you a direct comparison of the various prices.

Original Poster

I think I will not be able to get it cheaper ding, thanks for this.
    Rep for your time and effort.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;5893595

If you use the ]RM Price Finder it will give you a direct comparison of … If you use the ]RM Price Finder it will give you a direct comparison of the various prices.

Thanks mate, came up the same as what ding was saying.
    rep for your time.

Lexa;5893597

I think I will not be able to get it cheaper ding, thanks for this. Rep … I think I will not be able to get it cheaper ding, thanks for this. Rep for your time and effort.

the wife had to return something to m and m direct and they advised her to use royal mail standard parcel

thanks, rep back at ya!

Banned

remember to use a trackable method

http://clouddragon.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pigeon.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826367
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927357
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      4. love affairs1342

See more discussions