Help with Royal Mail claim

Recieved an emply envelope this morning inside a royal mail bag stating the enclosed item was damaged whilst in our care. The contents were some stickers that I had puchsed to the value of £4. Can anyone post the link for the claim form please. I cant find it on the website.

Also is it worth the effort to claim the £4 back?

Thanks. Lee

8 Comments

[URL="ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/Inland_P58_form_English.pdf"]ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/Inland_P58_form_English.pdf[/URL]

jasonsowden;8804556

[URL="ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/Inland_P58_form_English.pdf"]ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/Inland_P58_form_English.pdf[/URL]

£4 is £4 !!

Somebody in Royal Mail clearly thought it was a bag of money!

Original Poster

jasonsowden;8804556

Thanks for the link. Lee

Original Poster

Flodd;8804573

Somebody in Royal Mail clearly thought it was a bag of money!

Ive never recieved one of these before. The envelope didnt go through the franking machine so i cant be sure that it was the stickers. Its the only thing im outstanding though. I would have thought they would have just chucked the envelope in the bin rather then send it on.

I bet someone in the sorting office thought it contained cash and opened it; the ******s.

It happens...... I saw it on tv.......lol
(It was a ch4 dispatches)

amzmalhotra;8804697

I bet someone in the sorting office thought it contained cash and opened … I bet someone in the sorting office thought it contained cash and opened it; the ******s.It happens...... I saw it on tv.......lol(It was a ch4 dispatches)

yes this does happen sometimes but most probably the stickers in the envelope got caught in the machine as the envelope was to thick!

Original Poster

Iain123;8804843

yes this does happen sometimes but most probably the stickers in the … yes this does happen sometimes but most probably the stickers in the envelope got caught in the machine as the envelope was to thick!

Thats what I thought, but if that was the case some of the stickers would still be in the envelope. I cant see them all falling out. Its only a small envelope.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
    3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions