Help with scary books for a 11 year old / Fear Street

Posted 8th Nov
Hi everyone
Just wanted some help with books for a 11 year old niece. Shes finally discovered a passion for reading and i've got the goosebumps collection last year which she's burned through and looking for something a bit further on to develop her reading.

Any recommendations?

I saw the RL Stine Fear Street books but can seem to find a collection / box set like the goosebumps ones have.

Can anyone help?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Probably not but here are some other titles/series that may be of interest:
waterstones.com/cat…ies
tesco.com/gro…968?sc_cmp=ppc*GHS+-+Grocery+-+New*PX+%7C+Shopping+GSC+%7C+All+Products*New:+Non-Food:+Home+%26+Entertainment:+Home+%26+Entertainment*PRODUCT_GROUP302226968*&ds_rl=1116019&ds_rl=1116322&ds_rl=1116019&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkLvSv77b5QIVUkPTCh1_hw7yEAQYAyABEgLlvvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
ebay.co.uk/sch…t=0

You'll probably find that some of those sellers might even have deals on such as buy 2 and get 1 free. It's just a case of having a good look through to see what seller has what.
I used to love Point Horror books when I was around her age! I don't think they are in production anymore but from a quick search it looks like a lot of them are included with a Kindle Unlimited subscription which is only £7.99 per month. If she has access to a tablet or kindle for reading then that might be an option?
Aah. Trying to stay away from the kindle because she's hooked on tech, ps4, phone etc.

Rather she had the old fashioned traditional paper books!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants