Groups

Help with Secret Santa Gift?

Imagine if you will the most deplorable individual to ever step foot in an office. A man who is quite possibly the rudest, nastiest and messiest piece of work you've ever imagined. When I say messy, I mean his office is like an episode of hoarders.

If you had to buy this individual a Secret Santa gift worth £5-£10, what would you get?

Unfortunately for the past few years I've been on the receiving end of his Secret Santa gifting and received a phallus that shoots silly string which he proceeded to spray in my face, the year before a hairy water bottle with a pair of testes hanging from it. You get the idea?

Help Please?

Thanks
    NcH

14 Comments

http://resources.findmeagift.com/site_media/images/products/p_main/ent028_twat_mug_new_1_blur.jpg

Original Poster

I think he has that mug already! thanks

Some sugar free haribo bears?

A framed picture of Mrs Thatcher ?
    Edited by: "PulisOut" 17th Nov 2016

Sign him up up (using his details) to a donation service for £10. Throughout the year he'll get spam mail

Original Poster

Sign him up up (using his details) to a donation service for £10. … Sign him up up (using his details) to a donation service for £10. Throughout the year he'll get spam mail

That's a good one, not sure I can hand it to him at the Christmas party though!?!

You could get something like this and replace the label with a fake body spray design?

amazon.com/gp/…TF8

Only danger is he might use it in retaliation...

Give him one of those now-worthless Indian banknotes.

Stockings/pantyhose.

Don't go down the same line, make it count. Make a charity donation in their name
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047077
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions