Help with security camera setup

Posted 23rd Nov
I am setting up home security on budget and bought few of the Wansview w4 cameras

amazon.co.uk/gp/…WVT

I don't think these support IP and/or support DVR. I managed to get them working on wireless and with cable and can see the cameras from app on my phone.

Is there any way that I can bring these camera on a screen that stays on every time?

If so, I am assuming it has to be either android or apple device since the app can only be downloaded on these two, is there any cheap device anyone would recommenced just for this purpose.

Also, wansview offer cloud space that records and stores footage to the cloud, is there anyway to instead of buying the storage for wansview, to save the footage to google drive?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
You could try an Android emulator on your pc or get a cheap android box with HDMI.
If you get a cheap monitor with a DVI port, you can get adaptors that turn that port into a hdmi port.
Don't confuse DVI with VGA (watch a few YouTube videos to get the gist)
esar23/11/2019 17:19

You could try an Android emulator on your pc or get a cheap android box …You could try an Android emulator on your pc or get a cheap android box with HDMI.If you get a cheap monitor with a DVI port, you can get adaptors that turn that port into a hdmi port.Don't confuse DVI with VGA (watch a few YouTube videos to get the gist)

I wasn't aware of android box, did some research looks like it can do the job. Any recommendation on type, probably will try to get a cheap one from Ebay but should I be looking out for anything?
adamey1923/11/2019 20:46

I wasn't aware of android box, did some research looks like it can do the …I wasn't aware of android box, did some research looks like it can do the job. Any recommendation on type, probably will try to get a cheap one from Ebay but should I be looking out for anything?

Hdmi out.
I think the remotes that come with them are a bit crappy, do you have a wireless keyboard?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions