Groups

Help With Selling On Here

Ok so basically im interested in selling some of my xbox 360 games as the oh is saying i need to before i can get anymore cos i have some i never play anymore....

what i need to know is how do i go about posting them...i have only ever posted a letter before and gotten stamps and envelopes from my mums shop...

where do i get the bubble wrap bags to send the games in do you pay for postage at the actuall post office?

any help would be great so i can start getting rid of some of these games lol

cheers garry

16 Comments

Banned

I use bubble wrap envelopes from Wilkinsons.

Good Luck x x

get everything you need from the post office like bubble wrap, envelopes, etc. If you take the item to the post office they will weigh it and tell you the charge for sending it depending on how you want to send it (recorded, standard, 1st or 2nd class, special) hope this helps.

Banned

nkje02;3307847

get everything you need from the post office like bubble wrap, envelopes, … get everything you need from the post office like bubble wrap, envelopes, etc. If you take the item to the post office they will weigh it and tell you the charge for sending it depending on how you want to send it (recorded, standard, 1st or 2nd class, special) hope this helps.

The PO charge quite highly for stationary, i like the £1 shops :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;3307839

I use bubble wrap envelopes from Wilkinsons.Good Luck x x

i dont think iv ever even heard of that shop lol but thanks anyway your to good to me xx
    nkje02;3307847

get everything you need from the post office like bubble wrap, envelopes, … get everything you need from the post office like bubble wrap, envelopes, etc. If you take the item to the post office they will weigh it and tell you the charge for sending it depending on how you want to send it (recorded, standard, 1st or 2nd class, special) hope this helps.

can i just take the game to the post office and put the name and address on it while im their like does the cashier help you do all this sorta stuff

i fell like such a little kid asking this lo l

scotland88;3307873

i dont think iv ever even heard of that shop lol but thanks anyway your … i dont think iv ever even heard of that shop lol but thanks anyway your to good to me xxcan i just take the game to the post office and put the name and address on it while im their like does the cashier help you do all this sorta stuff i fell like such a little kid asking this lo l

if you put the name and address on the envelope they will sort everything else out for you hun.

Banned

Everybody has to learn sometime, i collect every envelope that can be re-used.

I go to the PO and they weigh it for you and tell you, how much it costs.

wilkinsonplus.com/

royalmail.com/por…/rm

DLM;3307872

The PO charge quite highly for stationary, i like the £1 shops :thumbsup:

they do charge a bit more but sometimes its just easier than going into town to get the stuff or am i just lazy! lol

Original Poster

nkje02;3307922

they do charge a bit more but sometimes its just easier than going into … they do charge a bit more but sometimes its just easier than going into town to get the stuff or am i just lazy! lol

my nearest ok well safest post office to get to is in town anyway so i could always get the bags then head straight to the post office after that i suppose

Banned

nkje02;3307922

they do charge a bit more but sometimes its just easier than going into … they do charge a bit more but sometimes its just easier than going into town to get the stuff or am i just lazy! lol

My PO is opposite wilkinsons and the £1 shop, i am lucky! :-D

Banned

scotland88;3307935

my nearest ok well safest post office to get to is in town anyway so i … my nearest ok well safest post office to get to is in town anyway so i could always get the bags then head straight to the post office after that i suppose

Order the envelopes on-line :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;3307949

Order the envelopes on-line :thumbsup:

aahhh see your not all just good looks

Banned

scotland88;3308023

aahhh see your not all just good looks

I have a mortgage that needs paying every month :-( x x

Original Poster

DLM;3308035

I have a mortgage that needs paying every month :-( x x

mortgage pfff im never gonna have one im gonna move to australia and live on the beach

Banned

scotland88;3308057

mortgage pfff im never gonna have one im gonna move to australia and live … mortgage pfff im never gonna have one im gonna move to australia and live on the beach

That would be lovely but 4 year's ago i needed a home.

So i landed myself this ball and chain x x

Original Poster

DLM;3308069

That would be lovely but 4 year's ago i needed a home.So i landed myself … That would be lovely but 4 year's ago i needed a home.So i landed myself this ball and chain x x

needs must i suppose...you could have always jst built yourself a bad as* treehouse and lived their

Banned

scotland88;3308139

needs must i suppose...you could have always jst built yourself a bad as* … needs must i suppose...you could have always jst built yourself a bad as* treehouse and lived their

I'm not very good in the cold, i'm a softie! x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions